Saturday, January 23, 2010

Girls trip to Vegas!

My Aunt turned 60 this year and her family and my mom put together a surprise party for her in Las Vegas. So we decided me and the girls would join my mom and sister to surprise her for it! It was a fun bonding trip for me and the girls!


After getting up really early to head down to Vegas, we were so exhausted! We went to lunch after we got there and surprised her! Karianne rubbed Kayla's back while we were at the restaurant!





After lunch on our way to the hotel, Karianne decided to take a nap!






That night there was a retirement party for her also at a Mexican restaurant that her work put on. The girls decided to stay and play with some cousins while my mom, sister, and I went! The next night was her surprise birthday party that I don't have any pictures from.






These are some of my cousins (her son and family)!



The girls swam everyday whenever there was free time! They got a little silly with cheese-whiz!






2 comments:

The Simpson Times said...

That trip was so much fun with all the girls! We'll have to find an excuse to do it again sometime...LOL!

Steph said...

yea it was some fun trip. me and the girls loved it.