Friday, January 22, 2010

Update...please bear with me!

So I have a lot to catch up on! I was trying to decide if it would be best to start fresh this year but decided I can't let last year go by without highlighting everything that happened. We had a lot of fun things happen that I need to journal for myself. I'm doing it kind of backwards. I don't know what I was thinking but I already have a lot done. Still a lot left to do too. I hope you have fun and it's not too torturous for you to go through! I plan on trying (that's the key word) to keep up with it this year! Happy looking...if you can make it!

3 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

Words can't express how excited I was when I saw your updates. Way to go.

Miss you, KS

em said...

I loved reading all of your updates, its fun to see what you and your family have been up to lately!

The Simpson Times said...

I'm so glad you updated, even if it is a bunch of posts to read all at once! I can't complain when I do pretty much the same thing!