Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Kyle!


This was last year's birthday with his sisters, brother, & cousins!

This year

I cant believe my little Kyle is 15 years old today! How time flies! He was such a good little boy! He still is a good kid. He has been waiting for the day that he grew to 6'. He was excited to see that he had a couple weeks ago! We cant believe how much he has grown this past year! He is such a great brother (most of the time) to his siblings! He was ordained a teacher last year and has been the Teacher's Quorum President! He is such a great example to everyone around him!

2 comments:

The Simpson Times said...

I can't believe how much he's grown in the past year either! It's so fun to be close-by and watch him grow. The boys LOVE having him around to play with...I'm glad they have a great cousin to look up to (literally!).

Christine said...

6' That is crazy! I don't know what's crazier: him being 6 feet tall or his changed voice. When I called to wish him a happy birthday, his voice wasn't strange to me anymore. I guess I got use to it from visiting in Utah. It was shock to Scott though. He even got emotional and was teary eyed (realizing he hasn't seen Kyle in a long time). I feel bad he has to work all the time and can't go anywhere with me and the girls.