Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas decorating already?

Yes, that is what I was doing today. Can you believe it? And I have actually enjoyed the music on already. You know, we only get to listen to it a couple months out of the year (although Karianne would love to all year round if I let her), so I thought I would enjoy it. My mom is going out of town next week for Thanksgiving and wont be back until right before Christmas so she wont be here to put up her Christmas stuff. So she asked me if I would come help her decorate her trees. We had fun playing Christmas music and decorating the trees. I'm already getting into the spirit! I love the spirit of Christmas. What an amazing time for me!


She has even done some of her baking already.....

I see fudge in the near future also.

3 comments:

Keni said...

We just took down our Halloween yesterday. : ) I LOVE Christmas! And those chocolates look yummy.

Thanks for the fun evening.... I really needed that. Laughing is good. : )

Kelly Hill said...

Sorry, I was signed in as Keni. And still, the chocolate looks REALLY yummy. : )

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys did a fabulous job with the trees! I'm so excited we'll be there for Christmas this year!!! We look forward to a fun vacation spent with you guys! And the peanut clusters do look yummy -- but I'm not surprised, would mom ever disappoint??? Never! True about the fudge! Scott will be excited!