Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Obsessed?......Naahhh!

Call me crazy! People are obsessed with Twilight right now (which I have to say I have tickets for it and have to read about 80 pages before Friday night) but I love David Cook (not more than Greg of course) but he has an awesome voice. He won American Idol last season and he is GOOOOOD! Yes, I do have to say I was in Target yesterday buying his CD the day it came out. I have waited for months for it to come out. So you can call me crazy if you want but I think you'll be hooked too once you listen to his music. My favorite is a song he sang during American Idol. My favorite opera I've seen is Phantom of the Opera. It's so good if you haven't ever seen it. He sings "Music of the Night" from the opera and did an amazing job. I have the song in my playlist. Take a minute or two to listen to it. As you can see most of the songs I have in my playlist are his. So call me obsessed I know!......Naahhh! ;-)

Isn't he cute too??? Shhhh.....don't tell Greg!

4 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

He is a cute boy. I haven't heard him but I'll listen to your music one of these days.

So, what you miss most in Sweet Cali is their WINE????? I suspected as much, you lush! ; )

The Simpson Times said...

He does have a great voice...I'll have to listen to more of his music on your playlist. And he is pretty good looking too!

Steph said...

Yeah....he's pretty hot I do have to say!

Oooohhhh yeah their wine is great. j/k. I just love the green there and driving through the green hills in that area. ;-)

ashley said...

Hey Steph!

It's Ashley. I love your blog. Cute stuff. I was totally cheering for David Cook even though the other David was from Utah. He is very attractive and has a great voice. I didn't know his CD came out... I'll have to check it. :)

ashley