Friday, November 14, 2008

Hopefully soon-to-be nephews!

My sister and her husband have fostered these cute little boys for the past year that will hopefully soon be adopted by them. Bryan is 2 1/2 and Anthony is 1 1/2. They are very busy boys that have been such a blessing to be in our family. This past year they have changed so much by being in a loving home with parents that love them very much. Their physical and mental health has progressed so tremendously. As you can see, they are very happy boys. They always have a smile on their face. We have all fell in love with them from the very beginning. I love to show off my nieces and nephews. A picture of my adorable nieces will come soon. Kyle, Kayla, Kameron, and Karianne love their cousins so much. This picture is of my boys with them in California for a vacation. We hope and pray that these cute boys are able to stay in our family very soon!!

2 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

They're even cuter than you said. I'll definitely keep them in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting such a sweet message about the boys! We had such a great time having you guys here this summer - I love that pic of Kyle, Kameron, Bryan, and Anthony! Things are definitely looking positive right now! They love all you guys so much...they love to look at the family picture. They get smiles on their faces anytime I mention you guys! We love you all!