Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter highlights!

Easter cookies I made for teachers, primary teachers, bishop, & VT! They were yummy!

We had an eventful Easter weekend this year!


Saturday we went to Greg's brother's house for a get together. The kids did an egg hunt and got things from candy to erasers, chap sticks, hair accessories, and even money! We ate, visited, laughed a lot, and played a game (girl's against boys-guess who won....yay girls). It was lots of fun!

Kayla and some of her cousins!

Kyle and cousin Max!

Kameron & Karianne looking to see their surprises!

Saturday night Greg and I went on a date with some good friends. We went to Sizzler, roamed the mall, and went to Emmett's for ice cream! It was fun!

Greg learns how to tie a tie!

Yay! He did it!



Sunday the kids got up and found their Easter baskets. They got new church clothes, outfits, flip flops, socks, hair accessories for the girls, and lots of candy! They had lots of fun! Sunday night they did sleepovers with cousins!

My gorgeous daughters!

My handsome young men!

5 comments:

Jeanie said...

I loved the pic's!!! What beautiful grandchildren we have! The cookies looked sooo yummy! And I'm glad Greg finally learned how to do a tie! LOL! See you soon!

Tony and Erica said...

looks like you had a great weekend too! I love the tie pix... that is priceless :)

The Simpson Times said...

Such great looking kids! I too am glad that Greg finally mastered tying a tie....it's about time! LOL. Looks like you guys had a fun Easter - and the cookies are so cute and look very yummy!

Christine said...

What a fun Easter! Those cookies look so professional! I could never make anything look like that. How impressive. Kayla and Karianne look so pretty! I love the blue flowers in their hair. Karianne's hair look so cute curled.

Kelly Hill said...

Oh Steph - I could never get sick of this Easter highlights post. Oh wait - YES I DID!!!!!!!!

C'mon girl, it's not as though you just moved an entire household into another or anything. Get postin'!!!! I'm dying to hear from you. It feels like ages since we talked. Okay, so it was yesterday, but before that it was ages.

Miss you, KS