Sunday, April 5, 2009

Girl's Pedicures

Saturday was girl's day to get pedicures. Kayla didn't want to do it so just Karianne and I got our toes done. This is where Greg's feminine side comes in. I was telling him one day that a couple of our couple friends husband's will paint their daughters and their toenails and that he should paint Karianne's toe nails. So while listening to conference he pulled out the nail polish and painted mine and Karianne's toe nails. He did a great job and was a great sport about it. He even took my old nail polish off for me. Thanks sweetie!

Karianne getting hers done!

Karianne half way smiling for the picture. She didn't want a picture taken. Stinker!

Me getting mine done!

4 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

Go Greg!!

The Simpson Times said...

So fun! Way to go Greg helping the girls in your life to beautify themselves. Don't know if Mark would help me do that or not!

Christine said...

That's cute that Daddy/Hubby was willing to paint nails. Scott has painted my nails before too. He actually does a better job than me!

Jeanie said...

That was so sweet of Greg! Looks like fun!