Wednesday, March 25, 2009

St. Patty's Day!

We aren't much of St. Patty's Day people in fact when I cooked this dinner Kyle said, "This is a lame holiday why did you do this?" I said, "I know it is but I was just trying to do something fun in color!" I don't know why he said that because he enjoyed pinching a girl he has grown up with for 9 years TONS of times even though she was wearing TONS of green that day. Poor girl! He must like ya! lol!


I made fettuccine noodles colored green, Alfredo sauce colored green, chicken (not colored), green salad, and Rhodes rolls rolled out like a bread stick rubbed with butter on top and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese before I baked them. It was a yummy dinner!



Kayla enjoying her yummy green noodles!

Kyle picking up his big pile of yummy noodles getting ready to eat them! PIG!


Karianne also enjoying her yummy green noodles!

Kameron and Daddy didn't want their picture taken! Poor sports!

7 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

Yeah, poor girl. He's such a meanie!! ; )

We've never done anything for that holiday except wear green. Oh well.

Cool noodles ..... yech!

The Simpson Times said...

Looks like a fun and YUMMY St. Patty's Day dinner! We usually do the corned beef and cabbage, but didn't this year because our R.S. birthday dinner was that night. Oh well, theres always next year! Looks like everyone really enjoyed your green dinner!

love for seven said...

Your such a fun mom, and your kids are great sports. Do you think they will ever realize that EVERYTHING we do is for them? The pics are darling!

Steph said...

I CAN'T STAND corned beef & cabbage. That's why we did this other dinner! The kids probably won't realize the things we do for them until adulthood like me.

Jeanie said...

So who is the girl???? Looked like a yummy dinner! Dad doesn't like cabbage and I'm not a real big fan of corned beef so we had a roast and potatoes and carrots! But I did wear green that day! Your right your kids probably won't appreciate all you do for them until they are older.
Love Ya!!

Christine said...

What a fun idea to do a green dinner. I'll have to try that next year. I love the photo of Kyle! Seeing these photos makes me miss you guys so much! I look forward to your visit this summer!

Keni said...

yeah, unfortunately that girl is me! Pretty Much EVERYTHING I was wearing had a ton of green. what a weird kid, no offense Stephanie!