Tuesday, March 24, 2009

TAGGED!

I've been tagged! Here are the rules: Go to your fourth folder, and open the fourth picture and blog about it! Then tag four of your friends. I tag Mom, Stacie, Christine, and Kelly!

This picture is of my mom, dad, sister Stacie, her husband Mark, brother Scott, his wife Christine, and their two girls Maia and Carissa. We were at my parents house in California for a 4th of July in 2006 (someone will have to correct me on this if I'm wrong) maybe. Actually we weren't there I don't think. Everyone will have to correct me if I'm wrong. This computer used to be my parents computer and they just recently gave it to us along with all their pictures that I love to see because a lot of these things I wasn't able to be at so it's fun for me to see the special occasions they had. My parents lived in a culdesac and they would have block parties for the 4th. We were able to make it to a few but not all. They would have a BBQ and then do their fireworks together and then watch the city's fireworks from their house. It was always fun to do.

8 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

That's the most simple tag I've ever seen. Wow - I wouldn't even complain if I were to be tagged with this one......

Steph said...

There ya go! You didnt wait long enough and now you have been tagged! Spoke too soon!

Kelly Hill said...

Ah, RATS!!!!!!!

Christine said...

Great old photo - Good times! I believe Carissa and Maia were 2 years old in this photo.

The Simpson Times said...

All those 4th of July's at mom and dads culdesac were fun, and they're the best when you guys can join us. I think that year you guys weren't here.

OK - really random, but the word verification is "sperm"....how funny is that!

Steph said...

I had a wierd word verification also one time on Christine's. It was "herfart"....funny it does that.

Kelly Hill said...

eeew and eeeeeeew!!!

Jeanie said...

OK, now I've gotta do my picture...that's next. I've been working on my blog today. I'll do the picture and then dad and I are going to the movie...Duplicity. We ate at Olive Garden...had the tuscan shrimp. It was pretty good. I don't have four people to tag---I don't have many friends that have blogs :-(.....I guess I'll tag Lynette. The rest of us have been tagged! Your word verification's were funny!! LOL!